TV Dream
I don't remember exactly how the dream started, but it started somewhere and I was watching Lost, and Hurley was being kidnapped by the Others, who, in this case, were dressed in miliary uniforms with these stormtrooper-looking helmets. They all looked blurry and not entirely solid. There was a spectral Walt running around and he said "I got to go into one of these guys" as they were approaching Hurley and he just sort of stepped into one of them. Then they take Hurley away to this sort of Blade Runner looking city with machines and lasers and things.
Claire and that psychotherapist lady get kidnapped by these anthropomorphic cars, e.g. these big cars that walk around sort of like elephants. But they have these hand-flipper things. And just pick them up and carry them off.
And then something has happened to Kate, like she has fallen in quicksand, but she is, in fact, turning into sand.
At some point the show ends and I realize that I am watching it with Ginger and Rachel. Ginger asks me if I feel like watching a show called "Overflow" later on. It is understood that Overflow is a CGI show about people who live inside a computer. I say OK, but this makes Rachel mad so Ginger decides to go home. Her hair is straight, though, and not curly, and when she leaves she is riding a bicycle
I am waiting to watch Invasion and trying to convince Rachel to watch it and a show comes on that I believe to be Invasion but it isn't, rather, it is some kind of show about black men with Yorkshire accents and really long, curly red hair who are in some kind of military force.
Then the "Overflow" show comes on which features big, weird-looking creatures animated in the style of "Sigmund the Sea Monster." They spend most of the time trying, unsuccessfully, to insert VHS tapes into laptop computers.
Then you Ginger is back and Bhob is with her (except Bhob doesn't look quite right either, he has grey hair with little black patches) and I state that I thought it was an awesome episode of Lost and nobody will agree with me.
At some point during all of this I am also supposed to clean my grandfather's pool (neither my grandfather, or his pool, exist anymore).