skip to main | skip to sidebar

Gate Of Horn

"Stranger, dreams are very curious and unaccountable things, and they do not by any means invariably come true. There are two gates through which these unsubstantial fancies proceed; the one is of horn, and the other ivory. Those that come through the gate of ivory are fatuous, but those from the gate of horn mean something to those that see them."

This is a collaborative dream-archive blog. If you are interested in adding a dream to the blog, send an email to mark_lamoureux@yahoo.com

Monday, April 05, 2004

I found some binder clips where there had been no binder clips.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:20 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2005 (8)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2004 (64)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • I dreamed I was an adult girlscout and the troop w...
      • 1. Gave my manuscript to Carolyn Forché, who did a...
      • Two nights ago: I was in a class being taught or T...
      • There is nothing so stomach-curdling as greeting a...
      • I was walking around the town I grew up in with Mi...
      • Fragments: i look out the window / the catholic ...
      • (shoulda done this first thing this morning...but ...
      • I found some binder clips where there had been no ...
      • #1. Am giving 3 readings in some kind of large sho...
      • I haven't fed my pet rat for a long, long time. H...
      • I was in a town either west or north of the city, ...
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (21)

Contributors

  • HiveMind
  • Jean Vengua
  • Mark Lamoureux