(shoulda done this first thing this morning...but here goes)
Tom & I were wandering around a big factory/school in the desert. We were trying to get outside, but we kept ending up in these refinery/foundry-like settings. Finally we made it to a beach...with rocks you could swim to. A dear friend of mine was sitting on one of the rocks making (?) tee-shirts I think...she had also painted this wonderful watercolor of the factory...but in her rendering it looked like a beauiful old victorian house.
I had to go to the dentist. Someone gave me an address & convoluted instructions. I had to be buzzed into the office. When I got to the reception desk I was told that the doctor was out for another hour. I had Winnie (my cat) with me. Then it was like a dentist/vet visit. I sat down & read magazines...I kept losing track of Winnie. Then she kinda attacked a little kid. (this is probably due to the fact that winnie was sleeping on my head & expressing her feline love for me by resting her claws on my forehead). A good deal of time passed...the waiting room was getting really full. I threw a little mini tantrum at the receptionist. Then the doctor/vet showed up and went in her office with one of the people waiting. A woman next to me asked why I was there & I was stumped. I couldn't remember if I was there for winnie or me.