Friday, February 13, 2004

For some reason I'm in the Navy. Am on board a small frigate or something of some kind, which docks at some kind of floating base. The base itself looks like some kind of locker room and pitches violently with the rocking of the sea.

Those of us who disembark here are to wait until another ship comes to pick us up. One of the other soldiers on the base tells me that this could be "For enlisted men, anytime between 10 and 20 years." I try to explain to him that I am not, in fact, an enlisted man but have been drafted.

In the interior of the base I meet a female officer who, by way of greeting, puts her tongue in my ear.

There is also some kind of indoor pool. Suddenly, I am seized by some kind of illness whereby tiny red worms begin to emerge squiggling from my pores. Obviously this puts me in a state of extreme distress. I run to the bathroom to vomit, but the base is pitching so violently that the toilet has become completely vertical and I cannot reach it. At about this point I wake up.