Sunday, February 29, 2004

My inability to get along with my father and stepmother is compromising my ability to fight the aliens.

I am arguing with my stepmother that piling phonebooks in front of the doors is futile because the aliens have the ability to walk through the walls. Now is not the time to be crafting beadwork coverings for the furniture.

When two aliens enter the house, I am unable to find any items which will function as weapons, so I have to strangle them. The aliens are green and their skin is sticky like dough. Their eyes are empty sockets. I wonder why it is that the aliens are considered to be so dangerous when their necks snap so easily. However, I know that when two more aliens return to the house, they will be armed with needleguns so I decide to take my chances outside.

Outside, attack planes which look like Transformers are screeching through the skies, looking for aliens. I begin to get nervous as I realize that I'm unable to run due to my wounded leg. I begin searching for structures in which to take refuge, but I can't find any.

Boy am I sick of these anxiety dreams...