Friday, June 11, 2004
I found a small dog that looked lost. I tried to read its tag but the thing kept moving around I said, "is your name Cutie?" I decided it was & told tom we had to take Cutie back to our house & call the owners. But it turns out Cutie was a talking dog & not named "Cutie" at all. He said "my name is Biscuit!". okay sure. tom was worried that Biscuit & our cats would not get along so I came up with the ingenious idea of hiding him in a hotel linen closet. The only problem was that at that moment the hotel was hosting an event that looked like Reagan's funeral. Lots of old dudes with buzz cuts in uniforms. Some how we were able to sneak by the top brass & get Biscuit in this little crawl space under a buffet table. Lots of other stuff happened too including chase scenes through the hotel lobby...but in the end Biscuit's owner showed & they were happy to see each other.